Indonesia Prepaid Travel SIM!
Please note unlike our other products, this is a LOCAL sim and therefore will need to be activated and you can top-up if you need more credit!
Once activated it is ready to use and save you the hassle of buying the Sim Card at the airport!
We will send the sim card with a top-up voucher which comes with:
- 5GB Data Nationwide and extra 1 GB for Jakarta surrounding area.
- 4G LTE speed on Tri network
- Tri network is the least congested
- No daily limit
- 30 days
- For use in all of Indonesia
- Fits all phones (SIM Size: Nano, Micro, and Standard)
- Not locked by regions. Can be used in all provinces and cities including Bali, Jakarta, Kuta, etc
- Check your usage by dialling *123# and choose the menu or install “Bima” from the App Store / Google Play
- Expire 30 December 2020
- Top-up voucher does not expire once it is injected into the sim card and the data will last 30 days.
If you need voice and/or text you will need to top up in Indonesia by purchasing a separate top-up voucher or by going to their website. For reference minimum top up is Rp 15,000 and you can buy a call package of 20 mins for Rp 5,000. Please download their app which is called “Bima” to check and buy packages.
Passport is needed for registration via e-mail (instruction below). Please note that Indonesian will require KTP (NIK) & KK for activation (NIK#Nomor KK# send to 4444).
For non-Indonesian please follow the instruction below to activate the sim card:
Email the following information to the email address written on the bottom of the Sim Card Pack <[email protected]> (Tri Customer Service)
Date of Birth:
Sim card number: (located on the sim pack)
Mobile number: (located on the sim pack start with 08)
Address: (In Australia)
Indonesia address: (Hotel or Airbnb is fine)
Date of Travel:
Please also attach your Passport photo page in the email.
Tri should reply within 24-48 hours, if you have any issues in activating the sim please contact us.
Once the sim card is activated please insert the sim card (wait for signal) and top up the sim card by using the voucher included:
1. Scratch the voucher to reveal 16 numbers
2. Enter *111*(the 16 digits)# then press Yes/OK on your phone with the sim card inside
Please note that if you top up in Australia to ensure Data roaming is OFF otherwise it may use up the included data, we suggest you activate in Australia and top up once you arrive in Indonesia.
We are not affiliated in any way with the network provider, please refer to their website https://tri.co.id for any network related issues. You can also contact their twitter account @3CareIndonesia which has a quick response rate.