Indonesia (XL) 30 days Prepaid Travel SIM! This is a local SIM Card, you can pick it up at Bali (DPS) or Jakarta (CGK) Airport at the arrival section after baggage claim at XL Axiata booth (see the map below). If you are not landing in Bali or Jakarta please DO NOT purchase this SIM Card.
The SIM card comes with:
- An option of:
- 8GB of data
- 18GB of data
- 50GB of data
- 84GB of data
- Comes with 5 Mins voice calls to XL
- 4G LTE speed on XL Network
- Comes with local Indonesian number which can be recharged
- For use in all of Indonesia
- Fits all phones (SIM Size: Nano, Micro, and Standard)
- Not locked by regions.
- Check your data by downloading the myXL Official App or dial *123# and select “Info -> Cek Kuota”
- Hotspot/Tethering enabled (Please note the SIM will NOT work on Modem/Mifi/Pocket Wifi devices)
This is a LOCAL Indonesian SIM card, new Indonesian Government’s policy requires tourists to submit personal data (IMEI and Passport) to unlock your mobile phone’s IMEI to be used in Indonesia, your personal data will be submitted to the local Indonesian provider, TravelKon DOES NOT keep your personal data on file. Please note Indonesian (Citizen) Passport Holder is not eligible to get this SIM please purchase our roaming options below.
Activation / Order Procedure:
- Purchase local Indonesian SIM card from our website
- We will send order confirmation with a Google form link to submit your details
- Details to be submitted at the latest D-1 prior to arrival:
- Photo of Passport Photo Page (note: Indonesian Passport is NOT eligible)
- Screenshot of IMEI number from your mobile device (Dial *#06# and then screenshot the page)
- Flight arrival details
- Upon landing in Bali or Jakarta Airport, clear immigration and baggage claim, exit and find XL Axiata Booth. Our local team will have “TravelKon” sign where you can pick up your SIM card by quoting the order number and your name (maximum 5 minutes wait).
- If you do not submit your passport and IMEI details prior to your arrival you can still head to XL Axiata Booth, provide your order number and name and our local team will register for you. Please note there may be lengthy queues.
We recommend you to submit your details between 5 to 1 day prior to your arrival, this will allow the local team to pre-activate the SIM and unlock your IMEI. Not submitting your details means the local team would not be able to activate the SIM until your arrival and you may wait a long time at the Airport.
Bali XL Axiata Location (Opening hours 7AM – 4AM – note this covers ALL flights)
Jakarta XL Axiata Location (Opening hours 5AM – 3AM – note this covers ALL flights)
Please note that we are not affiliated in any way with the network provider or the supplier, if you have any network or activation issues please contact the local provider (WhatsApp +6287749450739).
*The supplier may change the data allowance without notice, please check our website for the latest update.